Series MPR Miniature Pressure Regulator
Air or Water Regulator, Compact and Lightweight, Low Cost
The Series MPR Miniature Pressure Regulator is a compact unit that provides low cost, high performance pressure regulation of compressed air or air/water. The low torque, non-rising adjustment knob with locking capability provides easy and precise adjustment. Models for use with air are self relieving. Models for air/water are non-relieving.
- Any industrial application that requires water or air pressure regulations and low cost
Models & Ordering
- Compressed air or water.
- Wetted Materials:
- Body: zinc; Bonnet: acetal; Diaphragm/Seals: nitrile; Internals: aluminum, brass, acetal, steel, music wire (MPR2 is plated with electroless nickel for water use).
- Maximum Supply Pressure:
- MPR1: 250 psig (17.2 bar); MPR2: 150 psig (10.3 bar).
- Temperature Limits:
- 0 to 150°F (-18 to 60°C).
- Flow Capacity:
- 24 SCFM (48 m³/hr) at 100 psig (6.9 bar) supply, 60 psig (4.1 bar) output.
- Process Connection:
- Inlet and Outlet: two 1/4" female NPT; two 1/8" female NPT gage ports.
- 4 oz (113 g).
- Low cost
- Easy and precise adjustment
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|MPR-B||Mounting bracket for Series MPR.||7-8 Weeks||$23.75||Order|
|MPR-N||Panel mounting nut for Series MPR.||2-3 Weeks||$6.20||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.