Series SVT Solenoid Valve Enclosure with Timer
Compact Size, NEMA 4X Enclosure
The Series SVT Solenoid Valve Enclosure with Timer is a compact, reliable and economic package designed for small to medium filtration systems. It combines a timer board and solenoid valve enclosure into one package, eliminating the need for separate enclosures and wiring. The SVT is available with 2, 4 or 6 valves. For larger systems
expansion modules can be daisy chained to the SVT for a maximum of 60 outputs. The universal power supply accepts 90-240 VAC at either 50 or 60 Hz for both domestic and international requirements. On-Demand Cleaning or Down Time Cleaning functions can be selected with a simple dip-switch. Time-On and Time-Off settings are selected using two potentiometers.
For on demand systems, a Dwyer® A3000 Photohelic® gage or Series 1950 pressure switch may be used with the SVT.
Note: SVTE modules are powered from the main enclosure and can be used with either
the 90 to 240 VAC or the 24 VDC/VAC Model SVT’s.
- Dust collection
- Pneumatic conveying
- Industrial vacuums
Models & Ordering
- Compatible gasses, filtered and oil free.
- Wetted Materials:
- Pilot Body: Brass; Spring: 302 SS; Diaphragm: NBR.
- Temperature Limits:
- 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C).
- Pressure Limit:
- 145 psi (10 bar).
- Power Requirements:
- 90 to 240 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz or 24 VAC 50 to 60 Hz, 24 VDC, ±10%.
- Power Consumption:
- 25 VA/25 W.
- 90 to 240 VAC 0.5 A delayed, 24VAC/DC 1.5 A delayed.
- Electrical Connection:
- 2 DIN A 43652 connectors.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4X (IP65).
- Enclosure Material:
- Polyamide with carbon fiber, polycarbonate, TPE rubber.
- Process Connection:
- 1/4" OD Push to Connect.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Any position.
- 150 msec to 700 msec.
- 4 seconds to 210 seconds.
- Agency Approvals:
- Minimize installation time and costs with one enclosure for electronics and valves
- Easy wiring installation that accepts any global voltage input
- Quick customization configuration with field selectable cleaning functions and on/off settings
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-SVT-V||Replacement pilot valve assembly for SVT Series.||3-4 Weeks||$66.50||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.